For many of us, shopping is a stress buster and the one thing that makes online shopping superior to traditional store-to-store traipsing, it is all the precious time we save when browsing from the comfort of our home. All online shoppers want the buying experience to be fast, convenient, and hassle-free.
This is why one of the best ways to make your customers happy is to introduce website live chat on your online retail store. The faster and more accurate their product queries and issues get solved, the more they’d love shopping with you.
Why Website Live Chat?
It’s simple: live chat services take as little as 42 seconds on average to solve any customer issue or question. Just imagine how much longer it would take a customer to navigate through the website until they find the right answer!
How Does Live Chat Work?
Live chat is efficient in guiding the customers in the right direction. Here are just some of the interesting facts about this increasingly popular service:
- It takes an average company only 48 seconds to answer a chat
- An average company deals with 1,143 chats each month
- An operator handles 274 chats per month
- Over 50% of chats occur between 10 am and 3 pm local time
- Agents in Mexico have the most chats conversations
- Mexico, Australia, and Canada have the highest customer satisfaction rates
- The fastest and most straightforward answers come from agents in Denmark
- There are over 1/3 of older Baby Boomers and the Golden Generation are already using live chat to communicate with their customers
Infographic: Visualizing the Benefits of Website Live Chat
Are you wondering what the relationship between chat duration and customer satisfaction is? Do you want to find out which famous companies are using live chat? For more interesting facts on live chat and its benefits for businesses, take a look at this informative infographic from Skilled.co.
If you want growth hacks for your e-commerce business, you can check out this webinar.
Let us know how useful you found the infographic in the comment section below!